Weekly Changy

Weekly Changy

Monday 10 October 2011

Rebooting James Chang... 79%

Mum: "Listen jim, can you book time off in work for the 15th of April to the 18th?"
Me: "Erm yeah I guess so, what for?"
Mum: "Surprise."


So from typing to you about my event with my car once again, which oh yeah! I never told you what happened afterwards, in terms of cost and what not. Well lets just say, it was more than 721 pounds like the repair was for my power steering. It came to a cheeper amount than first told. This was because I went to Mini first for a quote on the repairs, and lets just say, they quoted me a price which I could just buy another car for instead. I thankfully find another place, Mr Clutch in Derby, that can do it for me cheaper. If you are someone that works their I salute you! you helped me out big time. So it comes to an amount that I am once again having to debate to my mum and dad about how to pay for it. I agree this time to pay half of it. Could get the money, but wasn't the greatest time to be using my money.
However my mum and dad had other thoughts. Your mum and dad can be brilliant sometimes, as a child they can sometimes annoy you with their parental care, but parental care, even as a lad of 20 got some serious amazing parental care. They paid all of it. I don't know how but they just did. Parental care I type you! it can be brilliant sometimes.

So going back to the conversation that me and my mum had on the phone which is up there, I was wondering for about 1 and a half months what the hell it was. My Birthday comes along, I become 21. YAY. A good night out in Liverpool with rave Dave, and my lovely Abigail. Was a successful night out, I told people that I was going out for my 21st but didn't really tell them to come out, mainly because I couldn't be bothered with let downs. I have had people in the past letting me down on nights out. Everyone has been and had let downs, they're not nice are they? so I find that there is no point inviting them, you just tell them that you are going to be out, and thats it. It's up to them if they are there or not.  I hate let downs but you can never escape being one at least one time in your life, and I am sorry to say that I have been one too.

After my birthday I finally go back home to wonder what the hell this surprise is. Im heading to London for the weekend. Where was I to stay? The Hilton on Park Lane. Was pretty posh to be honest. I must admit I enjoyed the whole time I was there. We all got first class train down to London, and then did various sightseeing and shopping in the day, followed by going to expensive and famous restaurants for lunch and dinner. If you were to ask me what they were, I couldn't tell you, not because I didn't want to tell you, I don't remember what they were called. Comment on this blog if you know the name of one of them that I will give a description of, One of the restaurants we went to do had a strange name and Michael Caine owns it. If that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment