Weekly Changy

Weekly Changy

Monday 10 October 2011

Rebooting James Chang... 15%

Yeah just in case anyone is wondering the previous post has been in my drafts for a year, so what the hell, I published it...

Well let's put it this way, I haven't typed a blog in a very long time just because I didn't want to continue typing about myself, and also the fact that I only started one was for a minor University project. Now though, as I look back on this very simple web page about myself, reading what the last post was, I kind of wanted to continue typing but first I know that you all should be informed as to events has happened to me since then. The pleasant events, and the unfortunate events.

*Thinking*

So as I've been thinking about what has happened to me, since getting my power steering repaired, there's been a lot, I mean, it's been a year practically since I've written a blog, so if you know me well, you will know that my memory isn't great. Thinking harder now, I remember that after the repair of my power steering, rememberable events continued onto Halloween. Which was not good. My rave friend Dave Collins comes down from Ellesmere Port, along with other mate Alex Thornthwaite... I think thats how you spell it. I remember it comes to the evening time and I begin pre drinking, and Dave, who is driving to derby with alex, is late. The night for Halloween is to plan to go to Godskitchen Halloween party in Birmingham.
After about half an hour Dave and Alex finally arrive, quick chat, quick drink, quick change into rave gear and quick call to the cab service.
Skipping time now to Dave, Alex and myself, we're getting on a train and about to head to birmingham.
Skipping more time to all of us getting out onto the street and heading to Godskitchen. We get into Godskitchen, have some more drinks and...... thats all I remember.
The next morning I wake up and find myself thirsty, its about 11am and I hear that everyone in the house is up. Now, If you have ever seen 'The Hangover' this was my version of it. I get a knock on the door and its Seon (Sun) and Kenny coming into my bedroom. We have a chat, all is well, I then get fed the news of our events coming home.
Where do I start? well basically lets put it this way....
In the house that morning, in total there was:
Me
Kenny
Seon
Dave
Alex
Henry
April
Henry and April both went out into Derby for halloween, where as Kenny and Seon stayed in. So apparently when April and Henry got home, Henry was sick into a pint glass, which was left in the kitchen, April was sick in the sick in a box, in which was put in the spare room, still to this day not know why. When us three got home, we all crashed out, apparently. Dave crashed out on the couch in our living room, Alex, who had a sleeping bag in the spare room, simply crashed out in the spare room, the same location of the sick box, and as for me, I go to my bed.
So pretty normal for me, but there was a lot more to it than that, the bad news is about to come. So at this moment, Alex wakes up and only just realizes the sick box in the room. Dave is still asleep in the living room. Henry and April are both awake and them with Seon and Kenny all agree on heading to the Jonty Farmer for pub food (our local pub). So my stomach feels like a washing machine so I immediately say yes. I get up, realize that my going out clothes are scattered on the floor. Which is strange because I never do that regardless whether Im drunk or not. Anyway I throw on some clothes. Grab my phone. Grab my keys. Head to grab my wallet... Where's my wallet? my mind asks me. Where is my wallet? I look on my floor, nothing but going out clothes. I look in my pockets of my jeans. Nope. I look in all my draws. Nothing. I remember the frustrated feeling, even to this day. I had lost my wallet, and cannot even remember what had happened to it. So before I explode I just head to the Jonty Farmer where I am treated to pub food instead.
So a couple of days after that I begin getting my cards back. If you have ever lost your wallet, you know what I went through, I just hope no one who is reading this ever have to. Learn from my mistakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment