Weekly Changy

Weekly Changy

Friday 1 October 2010

Sunday 12 September 2010

On this day in 1910, The world's 1st Female cop, Alice Stebbins Wells was appointed for the LAPD. (www.historyorb.com)
On This day in 2010, Kenneth John Barnett, Sunshine Kwak and myself moved into our house.  The weather, cloudy with sunshine. The house's state, Smelly and cold. First things first, a massive clean was required. Lots of cobwebs and dust. It took about 3 hours to fully dust down and wipe most things down. The health of the house was/is a bit worn down, with mould in 1 or 2 rooms, cracks and chips within the paint. The biggest surprise was the misunderstanding of how many belongings I had brought with me. Message to self, "Right, your gonna be living here for approximately 9 months, lets make it home." Lots of feelings and thoughts are swirling around my head about the future and what I want in my room along with what I want to buy. One of my belongings I bring with me, a proposal, notes, timelines that I have very slowly been working on whilst I have been working through my gap year. Big question is though, will I ever have time to it? Sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment