Weekly Changy

Weekly Changy

Friday 1 October 2010

Prologue Of Me

Who am I?

My name is James Chang and I have just started my university career for 3 years. I am 20 years old and I originate from the town of Frodsham. Moving from Frodsham has been a massive move in my life and of my family as I am the first of my family to do so; however I am not the first in my family to get a degree. That was accomplished by eldest sister. My sister studied Photography in the University Of Chester but never moved out. She was the first person in the Chang family to ever receive a degree. Within my family consists of 2 sisters, 1 brother and my mother and father. My Mum and Dad both own a hairdresser's, my other sister, works for John Lewis part time in Liverpool One. She has also started University life but she is living at home, and is studying creative writing in Liverpool  John Moore's University. My eldest sister works full time, this job however, was took up for failing to find a company to hire her for photography. My Brother Louis is in Sixth Form of Helsby High School.
I am studying Media Production and I have just begun studying the Autumn semester of the first year. I have to complete 4 modules for the Autumn semester, and another 4 in the spring semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment