Weekly Changy

Weekly Changy

Saturday 31 March 2012

The Deadline Approaches

I don't know about you reader but I have deadlines that are approaching. Like most deadlines, it is a specific date where, when you first learn of your deadline, it seems like a long time to go, but my god was I wrong.

If you have ever had deadlines, you probably feel the same about deadlines like I do. As days go by, it makes me feel worse if I don't do some sort of work day by day, and with multiple deadlines coming, its a horrible feeling if I don't do something towards getting work in on those deadlines. I sometimes feel alone in this epic battle against my work and my pleasures in the day, I feel that no one else knows the struggle, but I can imagine that there are a lot of people, including you, who know exactly.
By looking at social networking sites, seeing other friends on there stating that they are either going on holiday, or are just at home relaxing, or relaxing in the sun, this slightly frustrates me, in which I question:

Why do they get the relaxing time?
 Why do they get to go on holiday and I don't? 
Why do they not have to do any work?

Then I briefly remind myself that this is what I effectively want, not only do you get a huge step in developing yourself to be who you want to be in the future, but also what I do is an educational curve. As selfish as it sounds, I feel glad now that they go and do all of the relaxing and entertaining things. For me, and you, we get the satisfaction of being educated further into our chosen profession, and we can celebrate and relax gloriously after the work is done, which makes the relaxing time, all the more rewarding. This is what has been felt by me at this moment in time, If you have often felt similar, I hope any words in this has helped.


Making the most of the sun



What doesn't look very sunny in this picture. I tell you that it was indeed very sunny, and great weather. If you live in britain you will have probably noticed the good fortune of weather we have been having recently, in which by looking through social networks, everyone has gone out and made the most of it. As for me, I have effectively only been out once to enjoy the sun, the rest has me at home attempting to do work, or at work doing work.

22
This is how old I will be next week. I should hopefully be posting another blog by the time I will be at this age. Next week is going to be my entertaining week. For I have a lot of things planned now. Which Im sure you all know due to the recent post of lots of planning.  So far planned, is:

Im going home for 3 days, back to the North West.
During my time there I am to see my family, who I haven't seen since Chinese New Year.
I am being treated to a glorious chinese meal at the MEI MEI in Liverpool.
Im heading out to CHIBUKU, to see 2manydjs, and FELIX DA HOUSECAT.
I then return home, go to work on Saturday.
Sunday, celebrate with my birthday night out in Newcastle, go to DIGITAL, and see HARDWELL, THIRD PARTY, KIM FAI and KRYDER.


A rather entertaining week for me in all honesty. The excitement is almost unbearable, I almost feel like a  kid again. 

The night out to CHIBUKU, was the most recent addition to the plans of next week. As soon as I found out about FELIX DA HOUSECAT playing in Liverpool, I immediately accepted that I was staying for another day in Liverpool. What makes this night out even better, is that I am also going to see someone whom I have not seen in 2+ years. Not a DJ, but a friend. Pete Bond, along with his fellow people will be heading to this night out. I have not seen him or his comrades for a long time because I used to work at Costco Chester, before heading onto my journey of University Life. This was where I last spoke to the chap. 


My mission, for you!

Its all fair and well telling you about these places where I am going, because I have been there before, and I know what they are like and what they look like. My mission next week, is to get pictures for you so I can not only tell you, but SHOW you what I mean and where I have been.







No comments:

Post a Comment