Weekly Changy

Weekly Changy

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Time Of The Year

Yes it is the time of the year where their seems to be a collaboration of strong emotions from various individuals. What I mean by this, is when going out, or anything, you will find that the people you come in contact with will either be strongly seasonal, cheery and happy. Then there is the opposite which is annoyed, grumpy and rude.

What makes a good blog post? and what do you all like to read from my posts? that is what the questions are that are rumbling around my head, like 2 soft balls in a bowl. Well as far as I am aware, the rants and the inclusions of people in my rants is what people want to hear, or thats what I think. I would like to halt my rants for a moment, and just quickly state to you, if you have not met me, I am not as miserable as I sound on here. Probably the opposite, I guess it's because I leave the ranting to my posts instead of in person.

Whats going on James?

Well, to tell the truth reader, other than what you have just read, and what you are reading now, there is not much news to state from my end that includes work or University work. As stated in one of my previous posts, I am at the stage of University where I am soaking my brain in entertainment and putting my head at ease for a couple of days, and to not think about work. So there is not much to report, so this blog post is going to be my giant christmas and new year message to all that I can think of in my head right now, so lets begin:

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO:
Abigail Armstrong
Kenneth Barnett
Dave Collins
Alex Thornthwaite
Sunshine Kwak
Henry Gorse
James Chew
Marcus Bonnick
Jeff Lewis
Chris Foskett
Lewis Carter
Stevie Greaves
Hannah Louise Foley
Laura Beardmore
Sarah Corkhill
Samantha Harrison
Colm Melarkey
Lee Pritchard
Carly Barnes
Charlotte Williams
Dr Dan Barrat
Andy Cotterill
Steven Maddox
Danny Wright
Mike Bond & Pete Bond
Has Shah
Dave Jones
Danny Walker
Lee Simmonds
Ashleigh Grey
Nicola Harris
Simon Wynne
Stephanie Ward
Phil Sinclair
Palmino Mercuri
James Dye
Sophie Lewis
Graham Probert
Gareth Jones
Jonny Hand
Joel Nicholson
Tom Holden
Kevin Walker
Tom Stubbs
Lauren Armstrong
Meghan Hinch
Ian Pybis
Nathan Rodger
Kathy Richardson
Melissa Rowland
Phil Hopson
Popescu Liviu
Roxy Bracher
Sarah Tuson
Sannah Maqsood
Sophie May
Stevie Adams
Aran Anderson
Maria Presdee
Matt Jenner
Mark Mederson
Richard Dimmock
Christopher Mason
Capt. Chris O'Neill
Dave Slocombe

Thats it, I can't think of any more off the top of my head. A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all USA readers and Russia readers too!

No comments:

Post a Comment