Weekly Changy

Weekly Changy

Monday 12 December 2011

Satisfaction & Stress

Acknowledgment is a wonderful thing. When I post, I don't really know who reads it, I sometimes feel as if I am talking to nobody, but when knowing that some people actually read it, I feel good. These people have acknowledged to me that they have read it. So I would like to type whom so far I know definitely has acknowledged my posts.

Abigail Armstrong
Dave Collins
Kenneth Barnett
Alex Thornthwaite
Seon Kwak

Satisfaction & Stress. The two are very different emotions. I am finally feeling satisfied. A good and hard week for me. Typing this out.... it's so easy. You see, in my university work I have been busy typing up a lot of paperwork which I will recap to you.

I have finished:
1,000 word Annotated Bibliography
2,000 word Media Law Assignment
1,000 word Radio Production Evaluation

As typed in the previous blog post, looking and thinking deeply back to where I was and what I was doing a week ago (ish), I must admit I have pressed on with work. I am proud, but I am tired. I feel like a very slight weight is being placed above both eye lids. My shoulders, feel drained of blood and energy. My feet and legs, feel worn. My brain, most of all, feels tired.

Satisfaction.
I am feeling satisfied, to look upon the work and knowing that it is done, it has been checked and proof read, its been printed and its hand in forms have already been completed. All to do now, just go hand it in. If you have ever gone to hand some work in, have you ever looked around at others that are there to hand in work? there is a general sense of satisfaction and relief. You can see it on everyones faces. When thinking about the strains of essays, I mentally compare it as going through a physical test. Im sure the feeling of satisfaction after it is finished are the same.

Stress.
I am not really feeling stressed in all honesty. This section of the post is to do with work. If any of you have a job and have to work for the build up for christmas, you will know how I feel about it. Its tough, I look around and not many people are in the cheery christmas spirit, they are more stressed out because everyone else seems to be going out to get christmas stuff round about the same time as they have done. So when you have to deal with these types of people, you find that they are not very nice to you, this isnt the point though. The point is, you will  find that it is not just one person. It is the majority. If you are reading this and you do not have job then god love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment